This is an exciting opportunity to join an experienced team of sales professionals. We are seeking a results-driven individual to sell TechLink’s field installation services to new clients to make an immediate impact on our business development efforts. The successful candidate will report directly to the President and be able to demonstrate a successful sales career. TechLink is an established national company that has made the Inc 5000 list 5 years running. With four locations throughout the USA, we are ready for further growth in a rapidly growing market for our services.
Desired location: We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work on the East Coast or Mid-West of the United States and is near a major hub. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Managing the entire sales cycle from finding a potential client to securing a deal (Note: Leads provided!)
- Develop and implement both short, and long-term strategic plans designed to grow and achieve required sales objectives from primarily new accounts
- Manage and grow revenue and market share for new accounts and maximize client satisfaction
- Develop and maintain client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth
- Attend weekly sales meetings to discuss progress against goals and prospect/client activity
- Learn how to use TechLink’s proprietary CRM software in order to demonstrate to prospects
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute account strategy by collaborating with Sales Team, Sales Engineering, and Project Management team to deliver stronger more relevant value propositions
- Work with Sales Engineering to develop pricing that obtains the highest margins and revenue sales goals by providing value-based opportunities for all customers
- Present the TechLink solution to prospects and clients
- Cultivate client relationships and ensure effective service delivery to all accounts
- Focus on client satisfaction, know the client’s business and develop a contact network within accounts
- Work with and bring in experts/specialists where required, maintain oversight of all account activities, give feedback to marketing and sales management, and gather intelligence on competitor activity
- Responsible for forecasting, keeping management informed on account activity in a timely fashion
- Identify and recognize key new business opportunities and keep SF documentation up to date
- BS/BA degree or equivalent related experience
- 5+ years outside sales experience (preferred but not required) in the field services/data networking/digital signage environment.
- Understanding of new and emerging technology trends in Managed Services, Digital Media/Signage, Wireless, IOT, SD-WAN, VoIP, and other telephony areas.
- Enterprise sales experience a plus
- Strong relationships with past clients, maintain a robust database of potential targets for TechLink services
- Demonstrated track record of successful, year over year quota achievement, definite “hunter” mentality
- Proven ability to manage multiple sales engagements in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Willing to travel – Prospect/Client visits, QBR’s and Trade Shows. (25% to 50% depending on proximity to a Techlink office)
- Must be well versed in the use of MS Office products, Salesforce/other CRM tools
Competitive Base Salary
Commission Plan and Achievement Bonus
401(k) with matching up to 4%
UHC Health Insurance