Department: Client Services
Reports to: Vice President or Director
TechLink’s mission is to provide frictionless technology infrastructure installations “as a service” for a growing list of Fortune 1000 companies. The Company leverages a robust, nation-wide network of 5,000 best-in-class Field Service Technicians combined with a team of exceptional in-house project managers to oversee national installation projects at scale.
TeckLink has experienced rapid growth over the past decade as large corporations embrace the gig economy and shift towards the contingent workforce model. TechLink continues to build upon its strong relationships and reputation to become a trusted partner with leading technology device manufacturers, healthcare organizations, national retailers and quick service restaurant brands. Headquartered in beautiful Bend, Oregon with five regional offices across the US.
Creates, coordinates and reports on client installation and service dispatches. Works with project management team in assistance of overall client goals with such examples as: profitability, client satisfaction, customer satisfaction and quality standards of installation.
Will be exposed to a dynamic and fast-paced environment where learning and growth opportunities are abundant.
Works under the general supervision of the project Director or the Vice President of Client Services. Will receive client-specific training of technology application. Will also receive company-specific training on software application of our proprietary project management tool(s).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating and dispatching work orders (job tickets) to our nationwide field service technicians
- Coordinating field service technicians and on-site personnel
- Updating clients with order changes
- Following up with field service technicians to complete requirements
- Daily communication on the phone and email with clients and technicians
- Quality standards accountability as determined by client
- Documenting all necessarily ticket information and updates
- Processing completed work orders for billing
- Attend training sessions and meetings as needed.
- Maintain a professional image in the TechLink Services organization.
- Learn new skills and technologies, as assigned.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience
- Customer Service experience
- Client-facing soft skills
- Consistent exposure to Microsoft Office suite
- Associate’s degree
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Considerable experience of difficult or stressful customer service situations
- Ability to coordinate and make decisions on various on-site activities for multiple clients while keeping clear and consistent communication with the internal organization.
- Ability to multi-task various tasks from multiple clients with varying priority levels throughout a day.
- Ability to adapt to client and organization needs to better balance organizational workflow.
- Subject to working some weekend and evening hours for on call.
- Subject to carrying company provided laptop.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or computer controls; and reach with hands and arms.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet while in the office, but may increase in volume when phone traffic is high.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
$30,000.00 – $39,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Monday to Friday