Department: Client Services
Reports to: Vice President or Director
TechLink’s mission is to provide frictionless technology infrastructure installations “as a service” for a growing list of Fortune 1000 companies. The Company leverages a robust, nationwide network of 5,000 best-in-class Field Service Technicians combined with a team of exceptional in-house project managers to oversee national installation projects at scale.
TeckLink has experienced rapid growth over the past decade as large corporations embrace the gig economy and shift towards the contingent workforce model. TechLink continues to build upon its strong relationships and reputation to become a trusted partner with leading technology device manufacturers, healthcare organizations, national retailers and quick service restaurant brands. Headquartered in beautiful Bend, Oregon with five regional offices across the US.
Creates, coordinates, and reports on client installation and service dispatches. Works with the project management team in assistance of overall client goals with such examples as profitability, client satisfaction, customer satisfaction, and quality standards of installation.
Will be exposed to a dynamic and fast-paced environment where learning and growth opportunities are abundant.
Works under the general supervision of the Project Director or the Vice President of Client Services. Will receive client-specific training of technology application. Will also receive company-specific training on software application of our proprietary project management tool(s).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of all aspects of multi-site installation deployments between clients and field service technicians and ensure all scheduling of parts and technicians are handled in a timely and efficient manner that maintains company profitability requirements.
- Build a trusted, competent, and confident working relationship with clients
- Update clients with regular status updates and scope changes
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with field service technicians
- Work with clients and Engineering to help define a scope of work for larger projects and rollouts
- Log client’s work orders into the TechLink portal and dispatch to appropriately skilled field service technicians
- Coordinate field service technicians and on-site personnel following defined standard operating procedures
- Follow up with field service technicians to complete work order specific requirements
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to interact with employees, clients, and colleagues in a professional and courteous manner
Education and Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in project management
- Experience managing a team preferred
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience with installation and service of digital signage, telecommunications, VoIP, satellite, routers, networking equipment, and cabling
- Experience working with multiple projects at one time
- Effective time management and attention to detail
- Ability to work with project deadlines, project changes, and the ability to overcome unforeseen project challenges
- Experience working with clients and communicating with all levels of management
- Must be able to be on-call occasionally after normal business hours to ensure company objectives are met
- Ability to supervise and manage tasks and personnel to meet project objectives
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve technical, personnel, or other project-related issues
1. Subject to work some weekend and evening hours for on-call.
2. Subject to carrying a company-provided laptop.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or computer controls; and reach with hands and arms.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet while in the office but may increase in volume when phone traffic is high.
$40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Monday to Friday