Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Department: Operations, Client Services
Reports to: Vice President
TechLink’s mission is to provide frictionless technology infrastructure installations “as a service” for a growing list of Fortune 1000 companies. The Company leverages a robust, nation-wide network of 5,000 best-in-class Field Service Technicians combined with a team of exceptional in-house project managers to oversee national installation projects at scale.
TechLink has experienced rapid growth over the past decade as large corporations embrace the gig economy and shift towards the contingent workforce model. TechLink continues to build upon its strong relationships and reputation to become a trusted partner with leading technology device manufacturers, healthcare organizations, national retailers and quick service restaurant brands. Headquartered in beautiful Bend, Oregon with five regional offices across the US.
Manages the assigned operations team members to ensure the common goal(s) are met for the client(s), assist in coordination of upcoming work orders, develop and review reports on client installation and service dispatches. Works with project management team in assistance of overall client goals with such examples as: profitability, client satisfaction, customer satisfaction and quality standards of installation.
Will be exposed to a dynamic and fast-paced environment where learning and growth opportunities are abundant.
Works under the general supervision of the Vice President of Client Services. Will receive client-specific training of technology application. Will also receive company-specific training on software application of our proprietary project management tool(s).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing teams of people across multiple time zones in a remote capacity
- Handling client and team personnel escalations
- Communicating and leading team and client phone calls/meetings
- Creating and dispatching work orders (job tickets) to our nationwide field service technicians
- Coordinating field service technicians and on-site personnel
- Updating clients with order changes
- Following up with field service technicians to complete requirements if necessary
- Daily communication on the phone and email with clients, team members, and technicians
- Quality standards accountability as determined by client
- Documenting all necessarily ticket information and updates
- Processing completed work orders for billing
- Attend training sessions and meetings as needed.
- Maintain a professional image in the TechLink Services organization.
- Learn new skills and technologies, as assigned
- Responsible for carrying out upper management direction for best practices and team requirements in order to service our clients
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience
- Customer Service experience
- Client-facing soft skills
- Consistent exposure to Microsoft Office and Excel
- Associates degree
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of training approaches for different types of learners
- Understand and identify opportunities of improvement for various team members with different skillsets and backgrounds
- Understand, develop, and coach processes to entire team in pursuit of the common goal
- Understanding the internal labor needed to complete the common goal
- Ability to create and assign time management practices for your team
- Considerable experience of difficult or stressful customer service situations
- Ability to handle team conflicts and develop solutions as they may arise
- Ability to coordinate and make decisions on various on-site activities for multiple clients while keeping clear and consistent communication with the internal organization.
- Ability to multi-task various tasks from multiple clients with varying priority levels throughout a day.
- Ability to adapt to client and organization needs to better balance organizational workflow.
- Ability to develop relationships with Field Technician contractors as well as the client(s)
- Ability to budget for target margins and negotiate rates with contractors
- Ability to create quality control procedures and hold all parties accountable to these standards
- Program management experience a plus
- Reliable means of transportation to meet on-time office requirements
- Subject to working some weekend and evening hours.
- Subject to carrying a cell phone and company provided laptop
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or computer controls; and reach with hands and arms.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet while in the office but may increase in volume when phone traffic is high.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
If at any point working an individual is working outside of any of our office locations, you are responsible for your own appropriate office environment in which you can conduct meetings, and calls uninterrupted, and free of background distraction and noise.
Formal application, rating of education and experience; oral interview and reference check; job related tests may be required.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.