Will receive training on all technology applications for both TechLink Services and CLOUDWORK|PRO. Will receive training on General Liability COI and Worker’s Compensation COI requirements and expectations for TechLink Services and CLOUDWORK|PRO platforms
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review technician’s company General Liability and Worker’s Compensation Certificates of Insurance (COI) for all requirements set by TechLink Services / CLOUDWORK|PRO
- Resolve COI issues / expired COIs by working directly with the technicians
- Make sure W-9 information is correct and up to date
- Review the technician’s company profile to ensure all requirements set by TechLink Services / CLOUDWORK|PRO are adhered to
- Ensure technicians’ profiles are kept up-to-date and resolve any issues associated with their email addresses, dispatch addresses, phone numbers, etc.
- Support and assist technicians with the use of TechLink Services / CLOUDWORK|PRO’s mobile and web applications
- As necessary, follow up with field service technicians to complete individual and company profiles
- Maintain an excellent technician experience with responsiveness and follow-through for each technician no matter what part of the onboarding process they may be in
- Respond to technician emails, voicemails, and phone calls in a timely manner. Serve as the contact person for questions from technicians.
- Make sure necessary technicians are uploaded into the system for a timely payment
- Additional responsibilities as requested by management
- Attend training sessions and meetings as needed.
- Maintain a professional image in the organization.
- Learn new skills and technologies, as assigned.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to communicate effectively through written correspondences with technicians, peers, managers, and leadership
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and keep up with a high volume of activity
- Demonstrated internal customer service skills, including troubleshooting and problem-solving experiences
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and good organizational skills
- Must be comfortable talking on the phone
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direction. Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
- Ability to understand basic Accounting functions of Accounts Payable
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, or operate objects, tools, or computer controls; and reach with hands and arms.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet while in the office but may increase in volume when phone traffic is high.
TechLink Services is an equal-opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. At TechLink, we value diversity. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disabilities, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state and local law.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)