Department: Client Services
TechLink’s mission is to provide frictionless technology infrastructure installations “as a service” for a growing list of Fortune 1000 companies. The Company leverages a robust, nation-wide network of 5,000 best-in-class Field Service Technicians combined with a team of exceptional in-house project managers to oversee national installation projects at scale.
TeckLink has experienced rapid growth over the past decade as large corporations embrace the gig economy and shift towards the contingent workforce model. TechLink continues to build upon its strong relationships and reputation to become a trusted partner with leading technology device manufacturers, healthcare organizations, national retailers and quick service restaurant brands. Headquartered in beautiful Bend, Oregon with five regional offices across the US.
Creates, coordinates and reports on client/technician cabling orders and logistic updates on hardware shipped for TechLink Services work orders. Works with project management team in assistance of overall client goals with such examples as: profitability, client satisfaction, customer satisfaction and service level agreements of the project team.
Will be exposed to a dynamic and fast-paced environment where learning and growth opportunities are abundant.
Works under the general supervision of the Vice President of Operational Logistics. Will receive client-specific training of technology application. Will also receive company-specific training on software application of our proprietary order input and tracking tool(s).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating and shipping cable orders or hardware orders to our nationwide field service technicians and clients
- Receiving new orders via telephone or email and being able to execute their delivery in a timely manner
- Updating clients, technicians, or other customers with order changes or updates
- Following up with field service technicians to complete orders when necessary
- Daily communication on the phone and email with clients, technicians, and TechLink Services staff
- Quality standards accountability as determined by TechLink Services
- Documenting all necessarily ticket information and updates
- Processing completed orders for billing through our proprietary billing portal
- Attend training sessions and meetings as needed.
- Maintain a professional image in the TechLink Services organization.
- Learn new skills and technologies, as assigned.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience
- Customer Service experience
- Client-facing soft skills
- Consistent exposure to Microsoft Office suite
- Familiarity with warehouse and logistics software
- Associate’s degree
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Considerable experience of difficult or stressful customer service situations
- Ability to multi-task various tasks from multiple clients with varying priority levels throughout a day.
- Ability to adapt to client and organization needs to better balance organizational workflow.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a consistent basis
- Ability to use labor saving devices such as hand trucks and pallet jacks.
- Ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time (longer than 2 hours)
- Ability to terminate low-voltage cables such as coaxial and category 6 cabling
- Ability to work on the phone and resolve conflict as it may arise
- Subject to working some weekend and evening hours for on-call shifts.
- Subject to carrying company provided laptop.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or computer controls; and reach with hands and arms.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet while in the office, but may increase in volume when phone traffic is high.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.